- This event has passed.
Boot Camp For The Executor
August 10, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Learn the duties and responsibilities of being named an executor for someone’s estate and how preparation today will mitigate challenges in the future.
Torrance Memorial presents Taking Care of Your Financial Health, a free interactive seminar presented by Torrance Memorial’s Professional Advisory Council (PAC).
- Key concepts and terms in plain English
- Duties and responsibilities of the settlement process
- Preparation today to mitigate challenges in the future
- Suzanne Grudnitski, Licensed Professional Fiduciary
- Grace St. Clair, Attorney
Continental breakfast will be provided.
Torrance Memorial’s Professional Advisory Council is a volunteer group of estate planning attorneys, accountants, financial planners, fiduciaries, and life care planning professionals dedicated to supporting Torrance Memorial Medical Center and educating the community on the benefits of charitable tax and estate planning.
Follow the link below to register!