- This event has passed.
Miracle of Living at the Beach – FREE
July 16, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Miracle of Living at the Beach lecture series presents:
The Sandwich Generation: Who is Caring for YOU?
The physical and emotional complexities of family caregiving
You are in the prime of your life and tackling childcare and eldercare. Millions of Americans find themselves squeezed by the demands and strain and are at risk for stress, depression and other health issues.
Panel of experts:
- Lisa Korn, Family Caregiver
- Sylvia Thompson, Certified Life Care Manager
- Rachel R. Mand, PhD, Psychotherapist
- Marie Herbrandson, Manager, Torrance Memorial Hospice
- Cristin Rigg, Certified Financial Planner
Learn from the experts about:
- Financial health and the necessary steps to prevent burn-out
- Individual care plans
- Home evaluations
- Understanding hidden costs
- Resources for caregivers
- Medication and prescription management
Location: 1221 N. Valley Drive, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
FREE – reservations suggested. Call 310.517.4703
Come early – limited outdoor seating. Refreshments. Metered parking below the Metlox Center – enter off Morningside Drive. Bring a jacket or wrap.